Executive Assistant To CEO
The Executive Assistant manages the day-to-day business activities for the CEO as well as support for our leadership team. This key role helps to ensure our leadership team and office run as efficiently as possible. The role primarily reports to the CEO to provide support and will also work with the COO and other members of the senior executive team for guidance and direction on functional responsibilities such as Human Resources and Accounting. We’re looking for a mature and knowledgeable candidate that provides exceptional customer service and a high-level of professionalism.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND JOB SKILLS
- Competency and proficiency in verbal and written communication using the English language.
- Communication skills to interface effectively with all levels of internal/external contacts.
- Exhibits the appropriate level diplomacy and professional demeanor, including the ability to present a positive public relations image and the ability to relate to a diversity of people.
- This position is expected to maintain high levels of discretion and maintain strict confidentiality of Company related information (internal and external).
- Be able to apply emotional intelligence to effectively and professionally resolve or diffuse issues or engage senior management involvement when appropriate.
- Must have a broad range of computer software utilization skills to provide word processing, data analysis, and graphics support; typing skill of 70 wpm minimum.
- This position is expected to apply superior organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently.
- Demonstrated skill in working independently, exercising sound judgment, establishing priorities and carrying out a variety of responsibilities with adaptability and focus on the priorities.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously and proactively. Follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures. Ability to discern between urgent and important, and to ask for help when needed.
- Attend staff and department meetings and assist in the administrative management of these meetings; this includes arranging and establishing video conference connections, support in preparing agendas, and generation of meeting summaries as required
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Manage complex calendaring in multiple time zones for senior leadership
- Organize complex domestic and international travel arrangements and itineraries
- Assist members of our Board of Directors and advisory boards
- Prepare and review confidential correspondence, reports, and presentations; coordinate the production, assembly, and distribution of presentation materials
- Attend meetings and record meeting minutes
- Arrange for meeting rooms, food service, supplies, and other materials, as needed
- Write and edit key correspondence
- Manage filing of key corporate documents
- Provide day to day interface for HR and Accounting outsource partners
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Typing skill of 65 – 70 wpm minimum.
- Minimum 8-10 years experience in biotechnology preferred, hospital administration, or equivalent executive office support experience.
- Fully proficient, intermediate to advanced level computer skills required. (Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Email)
- Effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently with effective workload prioritization skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology desirable